Saturday, January 25, 2020
All these sentences were written intentionally with errors to refresh your mind and see if you catch them.
1) That's my dream house I plan to buy it as soon as I win the lottery.
2) We looked at the house it had three bedrooms upstairs hardwoods and a nice kitchen with French doors that opened up to the backyard.
3) Atlanta is a nice city with a booming celebrity sightings such as Hugh Jackman and Elton John and Clint Eastwood did a movie twenty minutes from our house.
4) Our rats were relentless at night--chewing--through the kitchen wall behind the sink.
5) When you make an over easy egg there are steps to keep in mind. You set the burner at medium heat for your iron pan and put a bit of butter or cooking spray on. Next you get the egg and crack it open and drop it into the pan. Wait till the bottom gets a bit opaquely white then use a spatula to turn it over. Gently. If you break the yoke, flip the egg and let the heat seal it closed. Fry the egg for three minutes or less. Then put it on the plate.
Good luck and mostly have fun!
Friday, January 24, 2020
This subject has been rendered a number of times, but this is the only one looking from the opposite direction. The turbulent waters reflect the last of blue sky above, while night approaches from the west. 8x10 acrylic on canvatex (just love that stuff).
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
JEN zup What's up with you guys? You know Les is crying in my beer. I got things to do.
AMY yomi five [I owe you five? Amy, you said YOU had the tip. Now you want it back?]
JEN yo k? Are you okay? Tell me how to get Les outta my hair and you guys back together.
AMY dono [You don't know? I need more than that, lady, so let's not be coy.]
JEN wahapn Clue me in as to what happened.
AMY irol sosumi [Rolling your eyes and daring me to sue you? I'm not letting go of this, Amy.]
JEN tude dudet No attitude, dudette. I got all day til you spill.
AMY k,k! leemelone [Okay, leave you alone? Not gonna happen.]
JEN comagin Come again? Can't believe you said that.
AMY sawya wit [You saw me with Les? Lemme explain, it's harmless.]
JEN 4 yr bday We were shopping for your birthday, homey galomey.
AMY cul. nvr mnd! he he
Jen put away the phone and reached across the table to gently backhand Les's shoulder. "Okay, Les, you're gold."
"Outrageous!" One minute after asking for help, Les bounded out, headed for relationship bliss.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
A 10x6 acrylic on canvatex. The central figure is actually painted with diox purple, which is almost black in pure form. He sails over fiery clouds covering a scorched landscape. Looks like some dragon wars going on here. You can create a scene like this by using a generic cloud picture as a guide, then letting the creativity flow. In this case, think 'hot'.